This is a delicious and easy breakfast option! Or afternoon snack idea..
Inspired by ifoodreal.com 🙂
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2-3 tsp coconut nectar (or honey)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbs chia seeds
- 1/2 banana
- Handful of blueberries, strawberries and coconut flakes for decoration on top
- Blend all the ingredients together (except for bluberries, strawberries, coconut flakes)
- Pour into a small bowl. Let it sit for at least 10 minutes. Alternatively, you can leave the covered in the fridge overnight and it will be perfect to eat the next morning!
- Can refrigerate for up to 4 days!