Looking to create some new and interesting salads this year? This is the the to try!! It was my 2015 Signature Salad that I took everywhere 😉
It is super quick and easy to make and it always get lots of attention at any bbq or event it’s taken to!
Inspired by Raw Food Recipes!
- About 120g of raw baby spinach leaves – 1 small bag is enough
- 1 avocado – sliced
- 1 – 2 punnets of strawberries – I always go a bit over the top with them, but that’s your personal preference!
- 4 chives, diced
- 1/2 cup roasted and halved hazelnuts
- 4 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Toss salad ingredients together – spinach leaves, strawberries, chives, hazelnuts and sunflower seeds
- Place vinegar, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper in a food processor and combine. Slow down the motor and add in the oil.
- Drizzle the dressing on the salad and enjoy! 🙂