Time to spice up your nut jar with some extra flavours! These nuts were served at a dinner party on Saturday night and the guests absolutely loved them!
- 300g unsalted almonds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary, chopped
- A generous sprinkle of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together almonds, garlic, rosemary, and olive oil. Completely covering the nuts. Sprinkle with salt.
- Spread evenly on a baking tray.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and give it some time to cool.