Roasted Prawn with Broccoli and Cauliflower!
Adapted from The Domestic Front
Serves 3- 4
- 500g broccoli, cut into florets
- 500g cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¼ c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp whole coriander seeds (you can replace this and the whole cumin seeds with ½ tsp. ground of each, but whole is better)
- 1 tsp whole cumin seeds
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon hot chilli powder
- 1 pound large prawns, shelled and deveined
- 1¼ teaspoons lemon zest (from 1 large lemon)
- 1 – 2 lemons (to serve separate as lemon wedges)
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Lightly crush the spices with a mortar and pestle. In a large bowl, toss broccoli and cauliflower with half the oil, the coriander, the cumin 1 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper and chili powder.
- Spread the vegetables on a tray lined with baking paper, and roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine prawns, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, lemon zest, garlic, remaining ½ teaspoon salt and remaining ½ teaspoon pepper. (You can use the same bowl). When vegetables have been roasting for 10 minutes, add prawns to baking sheet and toss. Roast for about 10 minutes until prawns are opaque.
- Serve with lemon wedges! Drizzle over your dish and enjoy!