A delicious summer salad!
Serves 4 – 5
- 500g peeled green prawns
- 2 mangos, cut into 2cm cubes (ideally) or chopped however is easiest!
- 2 avocados, cut into 2cm cubes (ideally) or chopped however is easiest!
- 4 green shallots, white parts sliced thinly
- 1 cos baby lettuce, chopped coarsely
- 1 punnet of baby tomatoes
- 1 long red chill, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 2 tbs chives, chopped for decoration
- 3 limes, chopped into wedges to serve
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 40mL lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
- Cook prawns on medium high heat until cooked thoroughly
- Place all the salad ingredients (except chives, chilli and limes) in a large bowl
- Shake the dressing ingredients in a glass jar and pour over the salad
- Place cooked prawns on top of salad
- Top salad with chives, chilli and drizzle 2 – 3 lime wedges over each individual serving