WOW! This is one fresh dish and super easy to make! Perfect for a Summer’s night 🙂
- Approx 900g of fresh cooked prawns (peeled) – If you buy uncooked prawns, just cook them with a dash of crushed garlic in coconut oil!
- 2 avocados, cut into large cubes
- 2 tbsp diced red onion
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- A generous sprinkling of salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the avocado, prawns and red onion into another bowl.
- Combine the dressing with the prawns, avocado and onion and ENJOY!!