This is an extremely quick and simple snack that can be whipped up in advance and easily last 3 days in the fridge!
Serves: 3 snacks or more
- 1 medium zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (plus a tad extra for decoration at the end)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- Dash of paprika for garnish
- Whiz up the above ingredients in a food processor!
- Serve the dip with chopped up carrot and cucumber sticks (If you wish to make 3 snacks for the week, I used 2 carrots and 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped)