The flavours in this salad seem to work absolutely perfectly together! You won’t be disappointed if you love all the ingredients.. it’s divine!
- 1/2 red onion, peeled
- 2 x 15mL tbsp red wine vinegar
- 200-250g fetta cheese
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 tsp nigella seeds
- 2 x 15ml tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 – 2 x 15mL tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Slice the red onion into fine half-moons. Place into a small bowl and pour the vinegar over this. Ensure all the onion is submerged. Cover with cling wrap ad leave for at least 20 minutes (or days in the fridge if you are organised!)
- Crumble the fetta on your plate, slice and avocado and place on top.
- Sprinkle the nigella seeds, pomegranate and drizzle the olive oil on top.
- Take the onions out of the vinegar and place on top of the salad.