One easily whipped up Summer salad for you to enjoy!
Serves 2 – 4
- 2 lebanese cucumbers
- 2 avocados
- 200g goat’s feta, or fetta of your choice
- 1/2 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 lime, sliced in half and juiced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel cucumbers and chop into 1/2 inch pieces and put in a bowl. Sprinkle with salt and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Peel avocado and chop into 1/2 inch pieces. Place in another bowl and mix in the juice from 1 lime.
- Combine both bowls into one. Stir in fresh mint and fetta. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle pepper on top if desired.