Wow, what an amazing and fresh summer salad!
This salad was inspired by Raw Food Recipes: http://rawfoodrecipes.com/recipes/cucumber-avocado-peach-salad/
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and seeds removed, and diced into ¾ centimeter thick cubes
- 1 ripe peach, diced like the cucumber
- 2 ripe avocados, diced like the cucumber
- ¼ cup red onion, minced
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl, and stir well to combine with a large spoon.
- Season to taste with a dash more sea salt, vinegar, or lemon juice if necessary.