Move over chocolate coated strawberries, these babies have taken over!!
If you haven’t tried chocolate coated raspberries, you are in for a treat! They taste incredible!
- 2 punnets of fresh raspberries
- 1 and 1/2 blocks of dark chocolate – I used Lindt 70% cacao
- Melt the chocolate on a pan or in the microwave, whichever you prefer. I melted the chocolate in 2 separate batches – 1 and 1/2 minutes each in the microwave.
- Dip each raspberry into the melted chocolate, one by one
- Place in the fridge or freezer to harden
- Eat and ENJOY 🙂