Chocolate Bliss Balls! Yummmmmmm….
These fat rich little balls are a great afternoon snack option.. But don’t overdo them if you are looking to achieve weight loss!
Serves: 10 balls (but I tripled the recipe to make approx 30-35 as shown in the picture (after I ate 3 of them!)
- 1 cup dates (seeds removed)
- 1 cup of almonds and walnuts
- 1/3 cup of cacao powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Blend all the ingredients above in a food processor.
- Make into balls with hands.
- Then roll balls in left over shredded coconut.
- Set in fridge for 15 minutes, then serve!