Serves 4 – 6
Time to Spring clean our bodies with this perfect detox salad inspired by www.rawfoodrecipes.com !
- Spinach leaves ( enough to cover bottom of a salad bowl)
- 2 cups of shredded celery
- 2 cups of shredded carrot
- 2 cups of shredded beetroot
- Pumpkin seeds (a handful or 2 to sprinkle on top)
- 1/2 cup cashews (soaked 4 hours and drained)
- 3 tbsp water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the spinach leaves as the base in a salad bowl
- Shred all the ingredients in the food processor. Either at the same time or separately depending how you wish to present the dish 🙂 Place them on top of the spinach leaves
- Blend the dressing ingredients in the food processor. Place on top of the salad.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds on top and enjoy!