This Avocado Gazpacho is filled with the most nutritious ingredients! Rich with avocados, cucumber, coriander, lime and garlic! Avocados are rich in healthy fats and can do wonders for your skin! The ingredients below will make 4 – 6 chilled soup servings, or alternatively (add less water to make it thicker) turn it into a dip with carrot sticks or a dressing or spread!
- 2 cups filtered water (or less if you want to make it into a dip)
- 3 avocados, chopped
- 2 cups cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup fresh coriander
- 3 tbs finely chopped red onion
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 small red chilli, deseeded
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Sprinkle of salt
- Blend EVERYTHING together in a food processor.
- Top with a sprinkle of smoked paprika and a coriander leaf or 2 for decoration!