Donna Gates, Author of “The Body Ecology Diet” has the most BRILLIANT results with her clients. She has created a STEP-BY-STEP protocol. Remind yourself of this same strategy when you want to overcome your own personal health issues and you will be on the road to recovery!
DONNA’S STEP BY STEP PROTOCOL OVERVIEW – The BEST tips to achieving OPTIMAL HEALTH!
- CREATE AND BUILD ENERGY
- CORRECT DIGESTION
- CONQUER INFECTIONS
- CLEANSE OUT TOXINS
These 4 steps are Inter-related
- They all build energy.
- When we build energy, our digestion improves!
- The more energy we have the stronger our immunity is so our body can conquer infections.
- As our energy increases, our body will begin to cleanse!
How do we build energy?
- First subtract anything draining – toxic people or relationships, sugar, processed foods, too much exercise, thoughts, stress or not enough sleep.
- Focus on creating more “MOJO” or life force in our adrenals and thyroid gland. Whilst eating, ask yourself, does this food provide me with energy and nutrition? If yes, eat more of that! Every person’s body is unique so it ultimately comes down to how the foods you are eating make you feel. But remember, you can never eat enough coloured vegetables! Smoothies, made correctly, are the best way to get veggies into you! For more information on what to put into your smoothies click HERE!
How do we correct digestion?
- REMOVE, REPLACE, REPAIR,RESTORE
- Fermented Foods – unless you have SIBO or histamine overload start getting these babies into you!
- Enzymes – a must for most! CHEW our food thoroughly before swallowing.
- Preparing foods properly – rare, raw, soaked, sprouted depending on the food.
- Minimising stress – never eat while stressed!
- Sometimes resting the gut with 4-10 days of liquid meals, then gradually adding in soft-cooked meals, then other foods can be very healing depending on our health issue. E.g. smoothies and broths.
How do we conquer ALL infections?
- Start by getting tested!
- Yeast infections are incredibly common to almost everyone who is not feeling healthy. The Body Ecology Program Stage 1 is a must – Kate is a certified Body Ecology Coach who can guide you along this path if you are concerned you have a yeast infection.
- Viral Infections – some of us are carrying viruses that we may not even be aware of. The Body Ecology Anti-Viral Diet is recommended for any of the following conditions: Herpes, AIDS, Epstein Barr, MS, Cancer.
- Tooth infections and bladder infections must also be treated.
How do we cleanse toxins from our cells?
- Do you want to stay healthy and young? It’s imperative that you get the toxins out of your body!
- Many people quit when the cleansing begins as some of the symptoms can be uncomfortable. But afterwards your body will be incredibly thankful so keep persisting!
5 ESSENTIAL FIRST STEPS TO CLEANSE TOXINS…
- Address Lifestyle Factors.
- Eliminate Sugar.
- Create a healthy microbiome in your gut with fermented foods and liquids. Begin to correct digestion and reduce cravings.
- Change your oils – Limit animal fats. Healthy oils only e.g. Coconut oil and Olive oil.
- Colon Cleansing can achieve extraordinary results but this is a personal choice.
OTHER ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- Exercise – The wrong exercises can age your body. Chose the right exercise for your DNA and your condition.
- Rest – even if we have the perfect diet, if we aren’t getting enough sleep it is very difficult to achieve optimal health.
- Surround yourself with amazing people who bring out the best in you and spend your time doing things that make you smile. Life’s too short!
Disclaimer: The Principal author provides the Site and any services, information, opinions, content, references and links to other knowledge resources for informational purposes only. The Author does not provide any medical advice on the Site. Nothing contained in the Site is intended to establish a physician-patient relationship, to replace the services of a trained physician or health care professional, or otherwise to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.